Sunday, July 8, 2012

Where have I been?

So it's been such a long while since I wrote to you my lovely following fans. I haven't quit. I never quit. I've been busy. That's all. I started working (like where I get paid in money) again, I'm still acing grades in school. It's summer break for my kids, so there's been a little less school work for them and a little less teaching from me.

So I've had some time open up, but at the same time, I've filled in some time that I didn't necessarily have to fill. In between that, I've been putting together something that I'd like to think is awesomeness in the works. I hope you think so, too.

As I said, it's a work-in-progress. So that means there will be some gaps and time between the postings, but I think you will enjoy it nonetheless. So look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment